La Salamandre Index du Forum

La Salamandre
Troupe éclaireur de la 26e sv Blocry

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

best value for EV/PEV CA carpool eligible vehicles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Salamandre Index du Forum -> la salamandre -> Parents
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: best value for EV/PEV CA carpool eligible vehicles Répondre en citant

Hi,

I see that CA has extended the lifeline for electric or plugin-electric vehicles by pushing out the carpool sticker usage to 2019. While I'm not fond of this type of social engineering, I'm pragmatist enough to weigh in my own cost-benefit scale and consider if it is worthwhile to me. We keep three vehicles for the two of us these days, so I can be a bit flexible on the specifics of the car (i.e. Nissan Leaf would work as a commuter car, though something like the Volt or Prius plugin would have additional value through the broader hybrid usage model). 
I'm not considering a Tesla, because if I spend that much on a car, I want to be able to take it on road trips where the recharging needs wouldn't fit our travel style (yes, I know about the "supercharger" network). 
What are people's perspectives on best value for buying one of these things (carpool sticker eligible only) in CA these days? 
It looks like there is federal tax credit of $7500 on Leaf and Volt, and $3750 on the Ford energi models, and $2500 on Prius-plug. We could apply the full credit to our taxes. It looks like there is still $2500 rebate available from CA?
Nissan seems to have a $200/mo 36-month lease deal that is one decent option (I don't usually lease, but that might carry me though until I'm ready to give up the silicon valley commute). I presume the lease deal manages to subsume the credit/rebate in some way?
What are folks thoughts/experiences with the Volt or Ford energi options, and what do costs look like there?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123958
Professional video production

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Salamandre Index du Forum -> la salamandre -> Parents Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation